Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I always say that time really is flying by. I have to admit, though, that in this case a year seems like so long ago. I took a break and didn't post any pictures in 2012. It is now 2013 and I am ready to jump back in. At times, it was nice to take a break, but I now realize how much I have missed this.  It's going to take me a little time to get used to this again....the picture taking part is fairly easy (most times), but getting used to the changes that have been made by blogger.com could take me some time. I'm so excited to be back and can't wait to see what I capture for 2013. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I'm so glad. I miss you and love the glimpse into your life.

sandi said...

I am so excited you are going to be doing this. I miss you and love seeing what is going on in your life daily.