Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 27

I intended on the pic above to be the "pic of the day"....pic doesn't do it justice. The clouds were such a pretty color....THEN.......

I decided to take a pic of the plant (pumpkin?) growing aside of my steps...again, the pic doesn't really do it justice. The plant is HUGE!! (Almost ready to swallow my house! ;) )...........BUT THEN.......the boys and Dennis noticed the heat lightening in those same clouds I was admiring before...

Click on the above pic and see if you can see the lightening...it's not real easy to see when it's this small.....


And another....click to make bigger.......AND THEN.......Mom called (from 45 minutes North of me) and asked if the sky was putting on a nice show for me. As it turned out, and I always wondered about this...we were both looking at the same part of the sky, even though we are so far apart!! Tried getting another shot, but just never got a "good" one. *sigh*




Looks like an eye in the sky! lol

1 comment:

Dawn said...

OH!!! LOVE the sky photos, you know how I am about those!! Nice looking pumpkin(?) plant too! I need to hang around you and take some photo taking lessons!!