Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 23

My camera went into overtime today! LOL A busy day, for sure!


First, we call this pic....."Progress". Out with the old. The new door should completed by tomorrow. (I won't tell you just how much swearing Dennis did! YIKES!)



A ring-neck snake on the basement floor. We did not harm him (or her?) and we released it outside. Kind of cute in it's own snaky kind of way. lol

I took this pic so you could see just how tiny the snake was. Awww! Ain't it cute?? ;)

My sister's spider plant. I swear, it's the only one of it's kind. LOL So funny how it's growing. (Funny, too, that Chrissy actually has a plant that grows! She does better with artificial plants.)


And finally, the boys with their new haircuts. They "posed" on the rock in the front of Aunt Chrissy's house. Dad will have a hard time telling them apart until their hair grows back. LOL

No comments: