Saturday, April 12, 2008

April 12





It was too hard to pick a favorite photo or just one to sum up today. It was a beautiful day today, and full. Full of happiness, sadness, and a little in between.
First pic is my grandfather, my "Pappy Highland". He was just a boy, off to war and this photo/painting hangs in his bedroom. The house is being emptied to be sold and I was very moved to take a walk through the mostly empty house.
Pic #2 is Collin flying his kite. We all were flying them today, but he wanted me to take his pic and have it be the "picture of the day". I hope you like it, Collin! :)
And lastly, the 3rd pic is my dad. I went to celebrate his birthday with him tonight. (his birthday was on the 10th). Happy belated Birthday Dad! (Shhhh! Don't tell him that I'm telling you this, but he is 59 years young now. :) ).

No comments: