Thursday, November 29, 2007

November 29


****Please, let me explain****....I was telling "the ladies" (and you know who you are ;) ) that I got a perm and haircut yesterday.....they wanted to see a pic....I did my hair this morning and then got the camera out. It's not easy to take a "self-portrait", so I took a few shots (14 to be exact). After the first few pics, I got silly. I didn't know that the first few I took would end up too blurry or missing part of my head. Soooooo......this is what I'm stuck with today!! LOL
I hope you all are enjoying today's pic. I highly doubt that you will see one like this again! LOL And YES, you can laugh with me! :) It's cracking me up too!

2 comments:

anissa said...

Tammy you are hilarious! Love the new "do". I have super-flat hair too and I am often tempted to perm it.

Side by Side said...

Awesome pic....and only 14? Sheesh!